- No data of any kind is collected. Your settings and backgrounds are only stored locally.
- No identifying information is sent via any API request.
- Mue may connect to external image services (Cloudinary, Unsplash) in order to display background images. You may turn this off in settings or enable the "Use DuckDuckGo image proxy" option in order to load images from there instead.
- The about tab will connect to the GitHub API but only to get update information, contributors and supporters with images.
- Offline mode can be utilised to prevent any requests to websites.
- Various features of Mue (weather, changelog, about, quote, background) will request to domains owned by muetab.com (weather.muetab.com, blog.muetab.com, sponsors.muetab.com, api.muetab.com, pexels.muetab.com, unsplash.muetab.com) in order to get the required information to display.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Last Updated: 13th May 2021